Monday, July 18, 2011

More from Marco...


Many moons ago, I said I would post some more Marco Island pictures here. Honestly, it feels like it eons ago that we actually went...so much has happened since that time. Oh, how I wish we could be there again...in the warm sun and relaxing atmosphere. I miss it so much.

And since I am a woman of few words during these long summer days, here are some more pictures from our June trip to Marco Island...starting with one of my favorites (nevermind the fact that I completely cut off Emma's hand in this shot, though it is probably bothering me a whole lot more than you)...

3 comments:

Kyla on July 19, 2011 at 5:00 PM said...

Such beautiful photos of such beautiful children!

Heidi on July 20, 2011 at 5:54 AM said...

Lovin these babies!

Robin T on August 5, 2011 at 1:18 PM said...

WOW on that sunset pic!!

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez