Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Emma Beiber and the Bieberettes


She's a tween trapped in a 5 year old's body a lot of the time. She has a passion for shoes, clothes, jewelry, and Justin Beiber. She has befriended a 5th grader who provides her with enough Beiber information that would make anyone's ears bleed. Did you know that his favorite color was purple? And that he has put out a perfume? Well, I do...senseless information that is now crowding out all the important stuff that resides in my cranium. I may not be able to tell you where I last laid my keys, but I can for sure tell you that J. Beiber likes spaghetti.

Its so bad that when his face popped up somewhere on TV the other day, Emma literally put her hands on her face and squealed. She has issues. I am declaring that any punishment she should have over the next few months should involve watching copious amounts of Elmo's World. That should equalize her, right?

3 comments:

Kyla on September 28, 2011 at 9:09 AM said...

LOL! Too cute. KayTar has a Radio Disney CD and this song is on it. She likes it...but even more than that, she loves it when we play it when BubTar is with us because he haaaates it so. LOL.

hataway on September 29, 2011 at 7:53 AM said...

O my goodness I love it. Allie spent a week in Fl this summer with her older cousins and came home singing "and I was like baby baby baby O" with her little head and body boppin to the beat! We've got to get these 2 together! Love you guys!

jengame on October 12, 2011 at 10:33 AM said...

I am so proud of Emma resisting the urge to "Funniest Home Videos" her routine by whacking her siblings for getting in her way. (Abby and Nate were so funny!) Don't grow up too fast, Emma darling. There is plenty of time of teenage angst in 10 years.

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez