Wednesday, December 28, 2011

8 years


My dearest Abigail,

8 years old. You turn around twice and 8 years pass by. I can remember being pregnant with you like it was yesterday. I remember the first time our eyes met and the first time I held you. It all seems like it just happened.

You have grown so much this year in so many ways. I love hearing you describe different things that you have read or learned and almost be able to see the wheels in your brain turning. You are so smart. It amazes me to see how your mind works and how you are constantly thinking about how the world works. I love watching you grow in knowledge.

You still have such a sweet heart. You hate to see others in stress, and you always try to cheer people up when they are down. Your love and care for Nathan is unlike anything I have seen. You have a special bond with him and take it upon yourself to make sure that he has everything he needs. You are such a good big sister to Emma and Nate.

Your are an amazing girl, Abby. You have a wonderful heart and are a really special kiddo. I love you, my sweet Abigail Nicole. Happy 8th Birthday.

3 comments:

Gatormomx3 on December 28, 2011 at 12:55 PM said...

Happy Birthday to our sweet Abby, how lucky we all are to have her in our lives! :-)

Ash on December 28, 2011 at 9:05 PM said...

Happy Birthday, Abby! She's such a beautiful girl. The video was perfectly sweet!

Kyla on December 29, 2011 at 6:40 PM said...

Happy birthday, Abby!

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez