Monday, December 5, 2011

Party like its 2011


We had a slumber party last Friday night for Abby's 8th birthday. Due to the facts that her birthday is 3 days after Christmas and that I'm just not a party planner, the poor kid has never had a friend party for her birthday. We had a blast trying to plan the activities for her slumber party, but I became a little panicked about what I had undertook the closer the day of the party came. What in the world was I thinking having 10 second graders (and Emma) over for a slumber party?

But it really was a blast! The girls all had so much fun spending that time together, and they were all so very well behaved and sweet to each other. I have quite a few pictures from the wild and crazy night that I need to edit, but here is a little sneak peek of the fun times they had:

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez