Saturday, February 11, 2012

Hawaii 2012


The trip was incredible...simply incredible. There is really no way else to describe it. In fact, there is no real way to describe the beauty of the island in words...pictures are the closest we can come, and they don't get nearly close enough to the true beauty of it all. It was truly a remarkable and rejuvenating time, and I look forward to the year that we are able to go to one of these islands again (minus the travel time it takes to get there). It has been so good to see the kids again after being away from them for a full week, but I do miss the island as well. I just wish I could have shown them the beauty of this place in person.

2 comments:

dana on February 12, 2012 at 4:50 PM said...

WOW!!! I want to go! I am so happy for yall Amber! Yall actually got to date again:) Hope to talk to u soon. Love ya
Dana

Clara-Leigh on February 13, 2012 at 12:15 PM said...

How FUN!!!!!!! You guys certainly look amazing!!!!! I am so happy for you !!!!

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Life with the Ferrells Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez